10 things i don't know about wine
January 3rd, 2015, Posted by travelwith2ofus
I will be the first to admit! I don't know a thing about wine, well, except that it is either red or white.
I started drinking wine after reading an article that listed the benefits of drinking wine. I liked what I read so I gave it a try and have been drinking it since.
These are the 10 things I don't know about wine. REALLY!
1. I don't know how to pair wine with food. You know, like which wine will help enhance the dining experience.
2. I don't know which wine to drink chilled or at room temperature.
3. I don't know which wine comes from Chile, France, The US or Argentina.
4. I don't know if there is a certain time I should drink wine. Like maybe say at lunch or dinner. I pretty much just drink wine.
5. I don't know the history of wine. Don't know when or where it was first made. But maybe as far back as when they turned water into wine.
6. I don't know what is the most popular wine today, or for that matter at all.
7. I don't know the difference between Merlot, Shiraz, Chadonnay, Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Noir.
8. I don't know what is a good wine year. Or if it will taste the same next year as it did this year.
9. I don't know how to do wine tasting. As a matter of fact, I don't know how to make the wine tasting face. Is there such a thing?
10. I don't know how much to spend on a good bottle of wine.
The moral of the story is that I know absolutely nothing about wine.
Well! Except of course that I absolutely LOVE IT!
Whatever your reason drink healthy portions.
P.S: Willing to learn.